JYP Entertainment is doing its best to protect their precious artists. JYP is currently doing some action against the unnecessary hate and sexual harassment Twice members are getting. According to Allkpop , JYP Entertainment has released statement regarding the uncontrollable hate that Twice is getting from online posts and comments. “Hello, this is JYP Entertainment. We announce that from now on we will be taking strong action against all posts and comments on online communities and SNS platforms containing sexually harassing content, malicious rumors, false information, and defaming statements regarding TWICE and their members. We have been receiving reports and monitoring malicious posts about TWICE, and have continuously checked the degree of the situation. Recently, we came to the decision that the number and degree of malicious posts have come to a point where we can no longer watch in silence. We officially announce that plan to to take strong actions to protect the rights of our artist, as well as their mental and physical health. Recently, cases such as theses have generally increased in society, leading to a stronger degree of punishment for the malicious actions happening online. We’re currently in the process of looking over past posts with
Shinhwa member Eric Mun gives advice to BEAST for their legal battle with the former agency to keep their original group’s name. BEAST is now using the name B2ST, because their former agency said they own the trademark for the name BEAST. Eric and his group Shinhwa had been in the same situation with BEAST BEAST has been using the name B2ST after they decided to not extend their contract with Cube Entertainment in December 2016. They formed new company Around US Entertainment to manage their activities on Dec. 15, 2016. Mun and his six members faced the similar situation with BEAST in 2003. When he and his group Shinhwa ended their contract with SM Entertainment. Based on his experience he shared one important thing as reported by Insight . He emphasized the importance of the members to stay as one voice in regard to the legal issue. “I am telling them the most basic thing is to stay together and have one voice,” Mun said. “I can’t advice other than that, because I don’t know the nature of the legal issues.” According to YTN , reporter suddenly asked Shinhwa in the press conference of their comeback concert about BEAST.
In a recent Instagram post on Sulli’s account, the artist was quoted saying “Lolita, lolita, don’t go overboard. Leave insults somewhere more appropriate and just look at my pretty face instead.” This issued as the Kpop artist figured in yet another controversy. On her social media account, she propped a photo of her wearing an oversized sweatshirt, her face showing in what appeared to be the whole of the oversized hoodie. per Soompi . As expected, this made netizens aflame with the Lolita tag she has been stigmatized in recent months.The netizens reactions follow a string of sexual Lolita accusations ranging from a photo she posted in August 2016- she wandering on a green field in matching black- gray sweatshirt and pants obviously bearing no bra on. Still, another is a photo she doorposts with her friend Hara-chii in a shirt with bodies fused together as they look at Rota ( a famous photographer) taking their photos. Both flaunt their bodies wrapped in a big shirt. Their silhouettes explicitly showing no clothes on. A bigger brouhaha, however, attaches to her relationship with her current boyfriend Choi. Her ties with him had spurned so many controversies that made her adjunct Lolita
Seungri, the youngest member of Big Bang is entrapped in a sex scandal with his ex-girlfriend, a Japanese model. As he was found to enter the hotel with her and allegedly spend the night. The news broke out in Japan on Wednesday, Dec. 14. Japanese new outlet Shukan Bunshun posted a picture of Seungri entered a hotel room with a woman after they had a meal together on Dec. 5.
SBS finally decided to terminate its long running variety show “Running Man” after a humiliating blunder the management team made to three of its cast members. The show will run until February before fully terminated. The production team made an emergency meeting on Friday, Dec. 16 to find the best way to deal with a series of humiliating blunder they made to their cast members. According to Yonhap News Agency , they finally decided to permanently ended the show. The mishap occurred when Gary was reported to resign from the show last week. Afterward, the production team announced the season 2 without two other members who were reported to leave the show, Song Ji-Hyo and Kim Jong-Kook. Later on, Song and Kim said they never made a decision to leave the show, nor being informed with the new season. Subsequently, it turned out to be the trick from program director (PD) Lee Hwan-Jin who has been in charge with “Running Man” since July 2016. Since he was unable to sustain the rating of the show, he decided to get rid of the current cast member and create Season 2 of the show. While its main competitor, KBS variety show “1 Night
For a long time, L.O.V.E. had been disappointed with the lack of attention NU’EST had been getting from Pledis Entertainment. Fans have said that NU’EST had got less the short end of the stick on all matters. Mentioned below are some of the problems. Prior announcement on official schedules is lacking The uploading of the boys’ schedule was done late which means the fans did not know about the attended schedules. Thus fans could not attend the events, in which NU’EST participated. Sometimes when a weekly schedule was uploaded some of the official performances were missed out. By overlapping each other the plans were scheduled which meant the cancellation of one event and fans were not previously informed. Sometimes cancellation of an event was uploaded. Promotions of albums In the middle of album promotions in Korea, NU’EST promotions were cut off as the boys had to head to overseas concerts. Due to this, the boys had to take the subways and buses for promotions and they did not have any manager. Promotions in excess in Japan and other countries and none in Korea The fact that NU’EST’s album has only been promoted in Japan led to fans becoming puzzled really unhappy,
VIXX fans club Starlight was reported to be upset with the alleged relationship between a mysterious female fan and Leo. The fans club members want some explanation, but Leo closed access to his Instagram and made it private. The news about this alleged relationship has been spreading among Starlight members since mid-November. According to Allkpop , the fans club members were furious over alleged relationship between Leo and a woman who is identified by her twitter accoount as @Bunny_of_J. Leo and the mysterious fan woman sent each other a love message over their social media. On one occassion, she posted a picture of Leo and her celebrating her birthday. She also seems to know Leo’s family and sending gifts to his baby nephew. Starlight members also got angry when Leo thanked her for the present she gave him during the fansigning event. This angered them because VIXX members are not allowed to take home presents from fans at such event. But Leo did and even posted a photo of the present, therefore making the fans really angry. Following the outrage from Starlight, Leo set his Instagram to private. Meanwhile, the woman, @Bunny_of_J, also set her Twitter account into private; the only
Artists in the K-Pop business go through a packaging process throughout different facets of entertainment. Everyone starts out with a group – some become standouts and venture forth on solo projects, and some graduate to become lead stars on K-dramas. Sulli, best known for being a former member of girl group f(x), certainly fits the profile of an aspiring prospect in K-drama, having gone famous first for her membership in a group. Her recent departure from f(x) means that she has all the time now to fulfill her potential as an artist. Sulli and the road to K-Drama stardom Sulli departed f(x) due to controversies regarding her lifestyle, which spread like wildfire in social media. Such was aggravated by her relationship with an ex-boyfriend – an issue that were at odds with f(x)’s continuing quest for success. Nonetheless, it now appears that Sulli isn’t regretting her decision to go solo one bit. Many of her fans are convinced that she’s well enough to feature in acting roles. One thing about Sulli’s stint in f(x) though, is that she never expressed any strong desire to venture into acting professionally using her membership in the group as an entry point, as she
Comedienne Lee Se-Young declined the award she supposed to receive at the 24th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards. She rejected the award due to the sexual assault controversy involving several boy groups in “Saturday Night Live Korea” (SNL Korea). The 27-year old comedienne did not even attend the award ceremony held on November 30. Regarding her decision, her agency FNC Entertainment explained to Hankook Ilbo that such was not the appropriate for her to receive the award in the light of sexual assault controversy. They have also consulted the event organizer regarding her decision. “I was going to participate in the ceremony for Lee Se-young,” said the representative from FNC Entertainment. “But we decided that it was not appropriate at this time to receive it and decline the price after consulting the organizer.” Lee was involved in the controversy of sexual assault controversy as a result of excessive behavior from the SNL Korea cast members to the male guests, moreover toward boy groups. B1A4, INFINITE, and Block B are some of the groups that experienced such molestation. The controversy has gone viral since the footage of behind the scene from the Saturday Night Live became viral. The footage shows some female
Mighty Mouth recently had their photoshoot with bnt International! On a recent report by Kpop Music , the hiphop duo also had an interview after the photoshoot. Here, Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu imparted his life during his hiatus and his regrets from the past. For everyone’s knowledge, it can be remembered that Sangchu got into a scandal alongside YG Entertainment’s Se7en while they were enlisted in the military. The two were penalized by being imprisoned in a military jail after they sneaked to visit some massage parlors. Upon further investigation on said scandal, it was found out that both Sangchu and Se7en did it several times and that these massage parlors they’ve visited have sexual activities involved, according to a summary provided by All Kpop . This scandal made Sangchu go on a hiatus. He admitted that said incident really caused him everything especially his career. “I thought it was already the end of the world,” Sangchu said. He also added that he even thought of getting rid of his life because it seemed that everything’s falling apart already. Thankfully, Sangchu got a strong support system from his other half in Mighty Mouth’s Shorry J . He also shared that Running