Bruce Jenner’s sex change reality show is reportedly 99% ready to happen.
According to a report from Mirror UK , the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star’s tell-all with Diane Sawyer is also already set before the end of April.
“There’s a 99% chance the docuseries will happen,” an insider revealed about Bruce Jenner’s sex change reality show.
The highly anticipated docuseries is said to be on hold while the former Olympian deals with family issues and a recent car crash that killed one person.
Sources also claimed that Bruce Jenner’s sex change reality show will only proceed when the reality family patriarch is completely open about becoming a woman.
“It will air when he is ready to be open about his transition.
But he’s acting more and more confident and seems very happy,” a source told People .
“He’s being very smart about it and also respectful about his transition.
Instead of completely shocking everyone, his changes have been subtle, and his family had the chance to slowly get used to his new looks and life.” Even though Bruce Jenner’s sex change reality show is being pushed back, his rumored tell-all with veteran broadcaster Diane Saywer will reportedly air on April 24.
Previously reported by Hollywood Life , the Bruce Jenner tell-all with Diane Sawyer will supposedly air prior to his reported docuseries.
However, Bruce Jenner’s decision to first admit his transition to the ABC news anchor has reportedly upset the people behind his reality show, which will air on E! The entertainment network is owned by ABC’s rival network NBC Universal, and airs all the reality shows of the popular Kardashian-Jenner clan.
A related report from Radar Online also revealed that his ex-wife is furious at E! for the Bruce Jenner sex change reality show.
“Kris is doing everything in her power to make sure that Bruce does not get a spin-off show,” a source revealed.